martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

WBT!!! Heaven is back into my class!!


Things have change a lot since I started using WBT into my classes..... 
Kids are enjoying every lesson and they say so.... "Yes, English!!! Yes, Science!!!  Yes, Art (The subjects that I teach).

And not because of me... no,no... is becuase the way they feel in my classes, they love repeating and doing gestures... they are having so much fun... while at the same time they are learning....and it stays in the long term memory.... it's amazing to aks the students something that you have talked about last month... just by showing them the gesture... they can tell you all the micro-lecture!!!! AMAZING!!!!



We are building a lot of vocabulary, structures.... and they are having so much fun while doing so... and most of all... I love teaching them!!! 
I have so much fun looking at them do teach-okay... how 2nd grade Spanish students are able to think critically and give out quiet good answers, and if not... they ask for help naturally, they don't feel afraid ... everybody feels confortable and enjoys learning!!!! 


Heaven is back into my class!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario